It is a lightweight single-component mortar. It is the ideal product for reproducing natural elements such as fake rocks, waterfalls, trees, vertical surfaces, floorboards, wall-facing walls.
Suitable for use in public environments, such as locals, gardens, theme parks, etc. Given its good resistance to shocks.
Rockwall is a compound made of cement, polymers, additives, light loaded and selected sands.
It adheres perfectly to cements, wood, bricks and plasterboard up to a thickness of 8-10 cm in a single solution.
It can be carved, printed or finished with other application techniques and you can give it the desired shape.
- Easy to use
- Good impact resistance
- High thicknesses up to 8-10 cm
- Ideal for carving
- Excellent power of adhesion
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Economical and durable
- Inactivable by atmospheric agents.
- Can be used in high mountains and in marine environments